BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Started

It's a new month. And I want to start off new. Life has been tough for the last few months or so. I never realized how quickly life could change.

Basically, I met a really amazing man during the summer of 2008. And we quickly got married. I really thought he was the man for me. And we were extremely happy. I was going to school. My husband was working. Life was good. We were happy.

Then shortly after our 1st anniversary, things started to go downhill. And quickly. My husband became verbally abusive. And before long, it was turning into physical abuse. I wasn't going to have that. So we separated right before the holidays.

It's been tough. I can't lie. Between this time, my grandma passed away. And all of my family lives in Dallas. Where I'm from. And I'm here. Alone. Trying to deal with all of this. It's been tough. But I'm sure that I'm going to make it through OK.

I owe a lot of that to my friends. Who have been so supportive. And amazing! I love you guys! And I was inspired to start a blog. I don't know what I'm going to post. Probably my thoughts about things. You know, I'm in the middle of a divorce. And maybe I'll post about my love of shopping. Which I haven't done much of over the last few years.

But I'm starting over. I'm not looking back. I don't regret anything. It's all about the lessons learned. It was tough. But I'm going to get past it. And I'm going to be a stronger woman for it.

0 comments: