BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



I know. Today is all about hearts, love, and all that jazz. I don't want to get out of bed. In my entire 31 years, I've had 1 good Valentine's Day. With a man who is now horrible. I just don't want to leave my bed.

I should be happy. I should go out to dinner with my girlfriends. They're all single too. Everyone is going out to have a nice dinner tonight. But me, I just can't bring myself to it. I know, I sound childish. But that is where life is right now.

So I'm going to order some pizza. And I'm going to watch all the movies that make me cry my eyes out. Oh and I have to study. I have a test tomorrow. But I'm not being completely negative here. I bought myself some flowers and candy at Wally World last night. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: