BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mac-n-Cheese Fail!



I'm going to start off by saying, I'm not the best cook. But I can cook. And I'm still alive, so I must be doing something right. But this stuff, it was horrible! I just made it for dinner. It was slimy, and just disgusting. 2 bites later, it went in the trash. I wanted to give it to at least a cat or dog, but there were none around.

I don't know if it was just he box I had. But it was bad. It wasn't expired or anything. And I'm really good at making things like this. Anything at of a box, I can handle. What went wrong here...I don't know.

Has anyone else tried this stuff? Is it just me? Am I imagining something? Or is it really that bad? I'm a HUGE fan of Kraft's Mac-n-Cheese. This is the first time I've ever tasted the white cheddar. I'm wondering what happened. Either way, it was a total fail!

0 comments: