BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Overload

I'm on complete overload. I'm tired. Work is kicking my booty. I feel like I haven't had time to catch up on my sleep. School is a little outrage too. Every class I have, there is a major paper or project due.

And here I am, just wanting to sleep. But I can't I need to study. I have a big test tomorrow. A paper due on Wednesday. A pile of laundry that needs to be done. Oh, and a meeting with my lawyer to schedule.

Have I mentioned that before? My husband is trying to take my house away from me. Yes, my house that my grandma bought me. And he wants me to pay him spousal support. I make about 1/4 of what he makes. Why can't we just get divorced? Why does he have to make things so hard on me?

But I'm going to make it. Midterms, projects, papers, work, lawyers, laundry, house stuff. The whole deal. I'm going to make it past this. I just have to have a little faith. Maybe I can relax more in 2 weeks. And hopefully I can catch up on my sleep too...

0 comments: