BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Annoyed

I'm at the library trying to study. Can you say midterms? And these people are being so annoying and loud. People, this is a library. This is one of the busiest times to study. How can these people be so rude? I should probably stick to staying home during this time. But I like to study in the library.

And it's been so windy! Every time I go outside, I eat dirt. It's ridiculous! I've stuck to wearing a ponytail for the last few days. And I'm still eating my hair. It's miserable weather. Worse than normal for this time of year. It's horrible. I almost wish I could stay home. But that's life. You have to go out and do stuff. So I'm doing...

Oh, and my study group, they didn't show up. Isn't that just annoying? Maybe I'm getting older. Or I'm wearing myself to thin. But these little things are really starting to bug me. And there goes the librarian. The library is closing. Does any other campus close their library at midnight. Especially during midterms and finals? I've always wondered that...

0 comments: