BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh Ya!



I got to go see the Zac Brown band last night. With my friends. We bought the tickets a while back. Not realizing how bad the timing was going to be. But it was an amazing show. And I really had a great time!

The band was great. It was just fun to enjoy a night out with friends. We got all dressed up. And went out for a yummy dinner first. At one of our favorite BBQ places. Yum! I wish I had some of that right now.

The concert was amazing! And I'm glad I went. Even if I was barely moving today. I got about 2 hours of sleep. And tonight, I'm feeling like a complete lazy bird. Sitting here in my pjs and eating chocolate. I really need to get motivated. I still have a lot of school stuff left to do. But this was totally what I needed. A little bit of fun during this crazy few weeks. :)

0 comments: