BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Peaceful

That's how I feel at the moment. Peaceful. Relaxed. Happy. This picture pretty much sums up my mood. :)



Midterms ended on Friday. Yay! I finished my papers and projects. Well, for the most part. Those aren't due until the end of the week. And last night, I got to hangout with my girl friends. We celebrated making it through midterms with a yummy dinner. And of course, ice cream!

And the wind has finally died down. At least for the last couple of days. The heat is on the rise. It's already so hot. And it's not even summer. I have a feeling, we're going to have a hot, hot summer! So I didn't cook tonight. I just had a tuna sandwich. And I've been sitting on my balcony all evening long. It's such a gorgeous evening!

1 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...


Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!.